Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Today has been such an amazing and magical day!
This christmas has NOT been a let down by any means: the stockings, present giving and recieving, yummy christmas dinner (with 11 different vegetables and most homegrown!), the crackling fire, the beautiful christmas tree, dressing up in ribbons, tinsle, christmas hats etc, the family time, the stupid moments, the wonderful presents, the love, the silly games, the laughter and fun! :)
I could seriously go on forever! It's been just such a great day words can't describe. i've been going round today with that magical excited feeling in my stomach and it makes me feel so happy and lucky! As sappy as it sounds, i really appreciate my family, friends and everything that makes my life so great! :)
So despite being older, I can safely say i've not lost the magic of christmas and I certainly don't intend to!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and have a fab time! I no I have! :)

No comments: